- Translink has produced a large visual
classroom wall chart and online survey materials in which pupils monitor how
they travel to school every morning and afternoon during the two week challenge.
- In the survey or chart, pupils are also able
to mark their old travel routine so they can compare it with their routine
during the challenge and hopefully see improvement in terms of sustainable
- Survey/chart completion instructions for
teachers (see the toolkit)
- Dedicated Eco-Schools online section on Translink website – www.translink.co.uk/ecoschools
- Schools can register online for the challenge
(visit your School Zone and enter the Year Planner with the list of all
available projects and registrations)
- Key Stage 1, 2 and 3 resources for teachers to
download and print from the website.
- Posters for schools to display.
- Letters for schools to send to parents about
the Challenge (see the toolkit).
- Teacher’s tips and best practice examples (see
- Stickers for all participants.
- Winner & participant certificates.
To register and receive your teacher toolkit email