Criteria for the Bronze Award
- The school has identified an Eco-Committee which has met on at least three occasions/year.
- The Eco-Committee has completed an Environmental Review.
- The Eco-Committee has produced a basic Action Plan and shared the plan with the rest of the school community.
- The Eco-Committee can identify progress towards achieving elements of the Action Plan.
- The school can indicate that some environmental issues have been covered within curriculum work.
- The school has a prominent, designated noticeboard, web pages or newsletter which details Eco-Schools activities.
Applying for the Bronze Award
Before applying for your Bronze award, please check that you have completed everything on the criteria checklist and that you have your school’s log-in details.
Do not send any forms or other written information to the Eco-Schools office as the Bronze award is given following a school’s self-assessment online.
Click here to apply now