Posted on Fri 18 Sep 2015
Wrigley Litter Less Campaign 2016-2017
We would like to invite schools to take part in the International Eco-Schools Litter Less Campaign funded by the Wrigley Company Foundation. The campaign runs in 22 countries internationally and last year engaged over 450,000 young people.
This is the sixth year the campaign will be running in Northern Ireland through Keep Northern Ireland Beautiful, Eco-Schools. Due to the high interest in this campaign there will be a short application process used to shortlist schools.
There are 30 places available on this year’s Litter Less Campaign with funding of £320.00 available to each school to implement a litter or waste themed campaign. The campaign will run from October to May.
If you are selected you will be agreeing to complete the following actions:
- monitor the impact you have on litter or waste in school during the project;
- organise a community event promoting your anti-litter/waste campaign;
- coordinate with another school, preferably in another country, about your project;
- report your results, on time, to Eco-Schools;
- submit 3 pictures and a short summary of your campaign, on time, to Eco-Schools;
- participate in a before and after student attitudes survey on litter (provided by Eco-Schools to selected schools).
If you would like to take part please fill out the information below and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org